Treating your senses with a fashion show, followed by cocktail hour with the designers where you can snag new outfits on the spot!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS & DESIGNERS
The Fashion Show will feature designers from the Philippines and Hawaii, with garments modeled by local community leaders, celebrities and sister city official delegates. A cocktail hour with re-sellers, buyers and enthusiasts will be an opportunity to feature your products to local attendees, as well as official delegations from various municipalities from the Philippines.
If you would like to be a sponsor, you may view supporting packages here, as well as learn about other opportunities to become a partner. I am happy to arrange for in-kind sponsorship as well, such as make-up and hair services, wine and food donations, and other services to make the event a success.
If you would like to be a participating designer, below are some guidelines for your review. The Fashion Show will only feature a limited number of selected designers, which is why we would appreciate to hear if you accept or pass on this opportunity at your soonest convenience.
Should you have any questions from the packages offered, or for additional details about the Fashion Show, please don’t hesitate to contact me at (808) 256-0370 or email email@example.com.
- Designers will feature 5 to 6 outfits on stage during the MabuHI & Aloha Fashion Show on Saturday, July 25, 2020. Call time at the venue is no later than 2:30 p.m. The outfits must be ready for viewing by 3 p.m.
- VIP Early Access holders will have the opportunity to view and pre-purchase outfits on a first come-first served basis. No sales are finalized until AFTER the Fashion Show, which starts at 4 p.m.
- In exchange, featured designers successful in selling show outfits shall provide 20% of the total proceeds towards the Filipino Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii to help defray costs of putting the show.
- As an option, designers can choose to be a vendor and have a booth at Trade Show for a discounted rate of $395/booth. Booth vendors will be able to display and sell items throughout the 3-day event.
- Fashion Show organizers will secure models - community leaders, socialites and attendees to model the outfits. Organizers shall take care of hair and make-up services for the models.
- Designers shall submit a short bio (250-300 words) with a profile photo to the organizers as soon as acceptance of this invitation. Organizers shall be promoting the designer leading to the event. Please submit photos of your work and other interesting material for promotional purposes.
- Coming soon!